One of my hobbies is to fiddle with WordPress in my spare time, as it’s a CMS I have been working with for the past 7 years. Usually, I work with the template files to replicate design and layout, but recently, with the growing popularity of page builders, I found myself to want to duplicate pages I had already build, but without saving a new layout. I needed several signup/error pages for The Extra Dish site and needed to duplicate pages. WordPress does not make it easy for people like me. There is no default way to do it, but there are several plugins to help us.
I used WP Bulk Post Duplicator and followed these steps:
- Install the plugin and activate it
- Go to the Pages/Posts category and mark the page/post you are trying to duplicate as Pending Review
- Make sure that this is the only page/post you want to duplicate
- Go to Settings > WP Bulk Post Duplicator and select Page/Post
- Choose post status as Pending Review
- Click duplicate and you are done
- View duplicated posts or pages in the respective categories and continue editing
Please share this post if you find it helpful.